Value investment is a separate investment study. Those seeking to invest smartly, seek smart shares.
The intelligent Investor (1949) - Benjamin Graham
Security Analysis (1934) -Graham and Dodd
The Essays of Warren Buffett - Warren E. Buffet
The Warren Buffett Way - Robert G. Hagstrom
The Little Book that Beats the Market - Joel Greenblatt
Other literature tips:
- The superinvestors of Graham-and-Doddsville, By W. Buffett (free)
- Berkshire Hathaway shareholder letter (1977-present, free)
- Value Investing and behavioral finance (free)
- What has worked in investing? by Tweedy Browne (free)
- What is value investing? (free)
- The Warren Buffett ebook (nl)
- The Letters to the Shareholders of Berkshirehathaway Inc.